Thursday, May 3, 2012

Introduction

Welcome to the Sirloin Apple blog site! And as the title clearly says, this is my blog on all things that are Apple related, and from a Singaporean and Asian perspective.

This blog is meant as a source of information for folks who would like to know about the latest happenings in iPhone, iPad and Mac news, as well as my own tips and tricks on using the Apple ecosystem.

For those who are not familiar with me, I am Ian Low and I have been an active blogger on my The Silver Chef site talking about all things food from a Singaporean and Asian perspective.

And many of my friends and readers there have always asked me to start up a separate site to talk about Mac stuff, and I have put it off for quite some time and finally decided that now is the time to do so.

I hope I am able to provide useful info on this area, and seeing how Apple has dominated our lives in the way we have used our devices and gadgets, I also hope that this will be a good place for some of my existing readers to find out more about Apple news and products.

Being an Apple fanboy, this site will be somewhat Apple heavy, but I will try to allocate some space and time to other notable gadget news as well. I will also do app and gadget reviews as and when I can.

I also hope to bring some of my experience in photography, music and video making on the iPad here as well so that this will be a great place to learn to maximize your iOS and Mac devices, which is quite prevalent among us these days.

Lastly, I hope to give some of my own views and comments with regards to the Apple industry and provide some form of anchor in relation to the rest of the technology world at large.

I hope you will join me for this new journey on the Apple train ride, starting today.

No comments:

Post a Comment